22 Okt ✨ Five good reasons for rebranding ✨
1) Zeitgeist: your appearance is no longer up to date and seems a bit dusty
2) Change or new business model: new products and services do not fit the current branding and you aim to reposition
3) Change in organizational structure: mergers & acquisitions or spin-offs may change your brand strategy and a joint or separated branding becomes necessary
4) Growth: You want to outgrow the start-up shoes and give your brand a professionalization push
5) Continuous self-renewal: This is our credo, and this is how we transform ourselves regularly as you see in the picture. (Shhh: Learn more about this idea in our next post … Stay tuned!)
Regardless of the reason, the basis for a rebranding initiative is a solid brand core, a suitable brand strategy and the value proposition towards your clients. The colleagues in our Communication Design chapter are happy to offer their strategic and operational expertise as consultants and to accompany your rebranding adventure.