Together Everyone Achieves More. Connected by common goals, our team consists of different personalities with individual talents. Thus, different points of view enable creative and innovative solutions, which are implemented pragmatically, quickly and above all professionally.
Would you like to be part of this team? Find out more here.
Dr. Christoph Wargitsch
Founder of the company group & CEO
Dr. Christina Weigert
Head of Marketing & HR
IT Project Manager
Vice President Technical Services & Head of APAC
Head of Research & Development
Head of Finance & CEO Office
Associate Partner /
Content Marketing & Social Media
Dr. Stephan Pohl
✓ Common sense
✓ Globally thinking
✓ Globally experienced
Read more in our press release
Dr. Christoph Wargitsch giving an interview at Handelsblatt Industriegipfel 2019 (ThyssenKrupp, Essen) and talking about Transformation Engineering (Click here to see the interview)
Wargitsch Transformation Engineers attending the PASIA World Conference 2019, Manila/Philippines Impressions (read more)
Wargitsch Transformation Engineers attending the Handelsblatt Industriegipfel 2019 (ThyssenKrupp, Essen) Impressions (read more)
Article in Handelsblatt, page 3, 10/2019: Wargitsch Transformation Engineers: Keine Angst vor komplexen Transformationen Read more
Article in the journal Discover Germany 07/2017: Responsiveness is key for adapting to an ever-changing business world Read more
Press release 02/2017: WARGITSCH & COMP. AG schließt Partnerschaft mit Scientrix Read more
Press release 02/2017: Transformationsspezialisten WARGITSCH & COMP. AG und kyona GmbH besiegeln strategische Partnerschaft Read more
Press release 12/2016: WARGITSCH & COMP. AG und EURO-LOG AG besiegeln strategische Partnerschaft Read more
Our clients appreciate having us since we are a reliable partner in their organization and not a foreign body. We do not support only in strategic questions but also in the day-to-day operations, especially in the project implementation. On this account, most of our clients maintain a long-term business relationship with us.
Global Steel Group
MTU/Rolls Royce Power Systems
Fresenius Medical Care
Japanese Bearing Manufacturer
Various Regional Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility without ethics is Greenwashing, Compliance no substitute for integrity
For the WARGITSCH TRANSFORMATION ENGINEERS, Corporate Social Responsibility is not a project or program but an integral part of the corporate culture. The quality of the core business and the consideration of the legitimate rights and moral demands of stakeholders guide us in our daily activities.
- Core of our business is the long-term securing of our own profitability, which is a major challenge in a globalized world with fierce competition on capital and sales markets.
- Since the beginning of its history, the company has been owner-managed and 100% self-financed. This ensures independent and organic growth without jeopardizing the quality of service and the stable development of the company by short-term return targets of external investors.
- With our code of conduct we commit ourselves to observe the applicable laws and other relevant regulations in Germany and abroad in all business decisions. Compliance with laws and regulations is one of our basic principles.
- Fair and respectful treating within the company, but also with customers and business partners, have top priority. Integrity and honesty promote fair competition, also in the relationship with our customers and suppliers.
- We respect human rights and are committed to the freedom and equality of all people without distinction of race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, social or national origin, birth or other status. We observe the principle of equal treatment at all times.
- Our inclusive work environment is free from any form of discrimination or harassment. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination, sexual harassment or any other form of unlawful harassment, regardless of who performs it.
- We are committed to and promote diversity, as well as protecting the personal rights of each individual.
- Our top priority is to ensure occupational safety and to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees.
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working time models as well as mobile working according to needs and explicitly promote the compatibility of work and family.
We don’t have a Planet B. Therefore it is our declared goal to reduce the use of energy and resources as well as negative environmental impacts along the entire value chain. In particular, we use the opportunities offered by digitization to reduce our ecological footprint:
- We are vigorously pursuing the ‘paperless office‘ project to reduce the unnecessary use of paper to a necessary minimum.
- By making maximum use of digital networking in communication, we reduce the number of domestic and international business trips for team meetings and customer appointments.
- In accordance with our business travel policy, we travel within Germany by train instead of using cars or airplanes.
Lean Associates Singapore, headquartered in Singapore, provides expertise in Lean Transformation and helps companies achieve their target of establishing a Lean Enterprise. Lean Associates Singapore has proven experience in various industries (automotive, government, health services, banking, cleaning, machine building, and electronics) and offers customized consulting services as well as trainings and workshops for affecting a paradigm shift when transforming companies into a Total Lean Enterprise.
Scientrix TM Holdings Ltd., located in Dublin/Ireland, provides a unique thinking architecture that enables people and organizations to think more smartly, to establish cross connections, to adapt faster and to act more effectively. Scientrix uses the variability of a matrix in order to create flexible, organic thinking structures that lead to an increased organizational intelligence. The approach is implemented in a web-based, scalable solution that can be deployed by any person or organization.