Transformation Think Tank
Relevant knowledge determines the success and adaptability of organizations. The Transformation Think Tank strives to find ideas and solutions that make transformations successful.
Expert and knowledge clusters
Industries and sectors
Science and practice
External and internal impulses, events and discussions turn the Transformation Think Tank into a knowledge laboratory.
Business and science, art and culture as well as findings from academic research, experience gained in practice and life come together in the advisory board. In a regular exchange, innovative solutions for complex problems are created.
Members of the Council (in alphabethical order):
- Markus Bentele, Group CIO/ Vice President Information Technology, MAHLE International GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Patricia Kraft, International Business, Vice Dean, Munich Business School
- Cornelius Claudio Kreusch, Pianist, Composer, Producer, CEO MUSICJUSTMUSIC®
- Klaus-Hardy Mühleck, former CIO of Bundesministerium für Verteidigung, thyssenkrupp, Volkswagen AG & Audi AG
- Sebastian Seutter, Industry Lead, Board Member, World Economic Forum – AI Expert, Speaker and Sr. Industry Executive, Manufacturing, Microsoft
- Ilona Simpson, Head of Team & Capabilities IT, innogy SE
- Dr. med. Markus Thalheimer, Head of Medical Controlling, Quality and Risk Management, University Hospital Heidelberg
- Prof. Dr. Nils Urbach, Professor for Information Systems, University Bayreuth & Fraunhofer FIT
INSIGHTS by WARGITSCH TRANSFORMATION ENGINEERS
|Get access to articles, papers and infographics related to the core competence of TRANSFORMATION ENGINEERS. Since we are continuously developing further through joint learning, exploratory research and regular exchange, the content of INSIGHTS grows with us. So stay curious!|
Whitepaper: Transformation Engineering
Get the whitepaper:
Your request has been received. Please check your inbox for the Whitepaper. Make sure to look into your SPAM folder as well.
You would like to receive interesting news and updates from WARGITSCH TRANSFORMATION ENGINEERS?
Sign up here for our newsletter:
Become a TTT Partner
The master’s or diploma thesis is near? Are you interested in relevant contacts before starting your career, practice-oriented research and topics related to transformation and systems?
The course has been successfully completed. Doctorate yes, waiver of practice no? We are happy to support you – through network, professional and personal support.
In the spirit of networking and collective learning, we are open to university partnerships.